Welcome to Heart & Soul TKD
COVID-19 Update: Protocols that align with Interior Health and WorkSafeBC have been implemented at the gym. Please contact us for details.
Heart & Soul Tae Kwon Do offers instruction in the traditional Korean martial arts of Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido, as well as a variety of fitness classes such as P90X Live, Core de Force Live, and PIYO Live.
Heart & Soul Tae Kwon Do is located in Fruitvale, BC. Instruction at Heart & Soul focuses on practical techniques and self-defense while building whole-body conditioning.
Heart & Soul offers in-depth instruction for the enrichment of the practitioner in mind, body, and spirit.
Instruction at Heart & Soul Tae Kwon Do is led by Master Jakki Van Hemert. Master Jakki is a:
- 5th Degree - Kukkiwon Certified Master Instructor in Tae Kwon Do
- 3rd Degree - Korea Hapkido Association certified black belt in Hapkido
- 1st Degree - International Kumbub-Kumdo Federation Certified black belt in Kumdo
- Certified Insanity Live Fitness Instructor
- Trained P90X Live Instructor
- Trained PiYo Live Instructor
- Trained Core De Force Instructor
- AMPD Kettlebell Instructor
- Certified National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Personal Trainer
All Tae Kwon Do black belt certifications for Heart & Soul Tae Kwon Do are registered through the Kukkiwon World Tae Kwon Do Headquarters. Heart & Soul is also a lifetime member of the United States Chang Moo Kwan Union. (USCTU)
TKD 1 – Tuesday/Thursday 4:00-5:00pm
TKD 2 – Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-6:15pm
TKD 3 – Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-7:30pm
TKD4Advanced Belts – Tuesday/Thursday 7:40-8:40pm
TKD 5 – Monday/Wednesday 4:00-5:00pm
TKD 6 -Teen TKD/Hapkido Monday/Wednesday 5:15 - 6:15pm
TKD 7 Open Gym/Advanced TKD - Monday/Wednesday 6:30-7:30pm
Private Lesson's are available by request, outside of regularly scheduled class times.
© COPYRIGHT HEART & SOUL TKD 2020.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.